Here’s how to see your AirPods warranty status:
1) Get your AirPods serial number. To do that:
- Connect your AirPods to your iPhone and go to iPhone Settings > General > About. Scroll down and tap your AirPods name to see the serial number.
- Connect your AirPods and go to iPhone Settings > Bluetooth > (i) next to your AirPods, and you’ll see the serial number in the about section.
- If you can’t pair your AirPods, open the charging case lid and shine a bright light inside the lid. You’ll see the AirPods serial number. It’s 12 digits long.
- You can also find the serial number on the AirPods original box.
2) Visit Apple’s official Check Coverage page, enter the AirPods serial number here, solve the verification code, and click Continue.
Note: On iPhone, the Apple Support App Clip might show a card. You can tap View in Safari.
3) Here, you can see if Repairs and Service Coverage is expired or active.