To create an ACL (Access Control List) to deny access to YouTube on a Cisco ISR 1111 router, you can use the following steps:
- Access the command-line interface (CLI) of your router and log in with your username and password.
- Create a new ACL using the “ip access-list” command. For example:
ip access-list standard block-youtube
This command creates a new ACL called “block-youtube”.
- Add a rule to the ACL to deny access to YouTube using the “deny” command. You can block access to YouTube by denying access to the standard HTTP port (TCP port 80) or by specifying the domain name “youtube.com”. For example:
deny tcp any any eq www
This command denies access to the standard HTTP port (TCP port 80).
or deny tcp any host youtube.com eq www
This command denies access to the “youtube.com” domain.
- Add a rule to the ACL to allow all other traffic using the “permit” command. For example:
permit ip any any
This command allows all other traffic.
- Apply the ACL to the desired interface using the “ip access-group” command. For example:
interface GigabitEthernet0/0 ip access-group block-youtube in
This command applies the “block-youtube” ACL to the GigabitEthernet0/0 interface.
- Save the configuration and verify that the ACL is functioning correctly.
These steps should allow you to create an ACL to deny access to YouTube on a Cisco ISR 1111 router. Note that the specific details may vary depending on the version of the Cisco IOS software being used.[mai mult...]