Someone needs to add multiple rows in Excel.[mai mult...]
Someone needs to create formulas in Excel.[mai mult...]
Someone needs to add pictures in Excel[mai mult...]
Someone needs to create macros in excel.[mai mult...]
How to use the vlookup in Microsoft excel.[mai mult...]
- user needs to know how to enter formulas into an Excel cell
Microsoft Excel might show ##### in cells when a column isn’t wide enough to show all of the cell contents. Formulas that return dates and times as negative values can also show as #####.
To make a column wider to show cell contents in full, double-click the right edge of the column header, or drag it to the width you want.
You can also try the following:
- To make the cell contents smaller, click Home > next to Alignment, and then check the Shrink to fit box in the Format Cells dialog box.
- If numbers have too many decimal places, click Home > Decrease Decimal.
- If dates are too long, click Home > arrow next to Number Format, and pick Short Date
Correct negative dates or times
When Excel shows ##### because the cell has a negative date or time value, make sure that you:
- Verify dates and times are positive values when you’re using the 1900 date system.
- Use a formula to subtract dates or Add or subtract time correctly to avoid negative date or time value results.
- Change negative formula results that are formatted as dates or times to a different number format.
We need to change the MAC address for the lan card[mai mult...]
How to Control Windows 10 With Your Voice[mai mult...]
On Windows 10, when you delete files, they’re not immediately removed from the hard drive. Instead, they’re sent to the Recycle Bin, in case you need to restore them. However, since sending content to Recycle Bin doesn’t delete them, they’ll continue to use the space on the drive and eventually fill up the bin, and as a result, you’ll start seeing messages, such as “the file is too big to recycle.”[mai mult...]