You need to have a clickable link in a protected sheet in excel, and to make sure no-one can modify the text.
- Cells with hyperlinks have to be unlocked, to allow their selection and thus activation of hyperlinks.
- To protect these hyperlink cells from being altered, use the Data Validation functionality in the way to prevent entering ANY value in these cells (e.g. which is at the same time lesser than zero AND lower than zero):
– Validation Criteria: Custom
– Formula: <0>0
– Error Alert Style: Stop (to prevent any acceptance)
– Error message not needed (could not happen while sheet protection is active).
Now your protected excel sheet will have some unlocked cells containing hyperlinks, but the text in the cells cannot be altered.