- Open Settings and then pick Windows Update.
- Depending on where you are located geographically and how far down your PC is on Microsoft’s update list, you may have to enable the Get the latest updates as soon as they’re available toggle switch.
To launch Copilot, which shows up in a panel on the right of your screen, click the Copilot button on the taskbar, or press Win + C on the keyboard.
By the way, if you’d rather Copilot not show up on the taskbar, head to Personalization > Taskbar in Settings, then turn Copilot off.
Don’t expect too much from Copilot’s Windows integration just yet: at the time of writing, it’s still labeled a “preview” feature. Here are some cool little tricks I was able to do with it:
- Type “turn on dark mode” to switch to Windows dark mode.
- Type “open Windows Settings” to open the main Settings panel.
- Type “launch File Explorer” to start browsing files on your PC.