To edit the Crysis configuration files:
- Locate the game configuration files in the Config folder. The folder will likely be under C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Game\Config.
- If you can’t find the correct folder, use a file search tool.
- Identify the .cfg file that corresponds to the difficulty level you’re playing. There are four choices:
- Back up the .cfg file you plan to edit. To save a backup in the same folder as the config file, make a copy of the file and give the copy a different name, such as BACKUP_diff_easy.cfg.
- Open the original .cfg file in a text editor, for example, Notepad.
- Add one or more of the cheat codes below to the end of the file. For example, to activate god mode, add the following line to the file:
g_godMode = 1
- Enter each cheat code on a new line.
- Save the .cfg file.
Start the game on the desired difficulty level to begin playing with cheats enabled.
God Mode g_godMode = 1
Unlimited Ammunition i_unlimitedammo = 1
Enemies Ignore You ai_IgnorePlayer = 1
Carry Unlimited Weapons i_noweaponlimit = 1
AI Ignores You ai_IgnorePlayer = 1
Infinite Health for All Vehicles v_goliathmode = 1
Set Energy Consumed While Sprinting (default is 110) g_suitSpeedEnergyConsumption = number
Enable Melee Attacks While Sprinting g_meleeWhileSprinting = 1
Immediate Energy Regen g_playerSuitEnergyRechargeDelay = 0
Extra Health g_playerHealthValue = 900.0
Set Fall Speed at Which You Die (default is 13.7) pl_fallDamage_SpeedFatal = number
Set Speed of Time In-Game (1 is default) time_scale = number
Set How Fast You Can Swim (default is 4) pl_swimBaseSpeed = number
Set How Much Damage Armor Mode Energy Shields Take (default is 200) g_suitarmorhealthvalue = number
Set How Quickly You can Jump Out of the Water (default is 1) pl_swimJumpSpeedBaseMul = number
Instant Energy g_playerSuitEnergyRechargeTimeArmor = 0
Instant Energy While Moving g_playerSuitEnergyRechargeTimeArmorMoving = 0
Instant Health Regen g_playerSuitArmorModeHealthRegenTime = 0
Instant Health Regen While Moving g_playerSuitArmorModeHealthRegenTimeMoving = 0
Maximum Speed at Which You Take No Damage (default is 8) pl_fallDamage_Sp
Press the grave accent key (`) located above the Tab key while playing to bring up the cheat console.
Type con_restricted = 0 and press Enter to enable dev mode.
Type i_giveitem weapon code and press Enter to spawn the desired weapon. For example, to spawn a claymore, enter:
To disable cheats, quit the game and delete the codes from the bottom of the .cfg file, then save the file.