In most cases, if you want to listen to music on your Versa or Versa 2, it’s because you don’t have your phone with you and simply controlling your music through the smart watch isn’t what you want to do. Instead, you’ll probably want to download music from your computer to your watch. Fortunately, there’s enough space on your Fitbit Versa for about 300 songs, so with a few steps you can have your playlist anywhere you go as long as you’re wearing your watch.
- First, you have to install the Fitbit Connect app on your computer.
- Open the Fitbit Connect app on your computer and select Manage My Music.
- On your Versa, go to the Music app and tap Transfer Files.
- Once connected, select the playlist you want to transfer to your Fitbit Versa. You can select multiple playlists if you have them. Just keep in mind that you Fitbit Versa will only hold about 300 songs, total.
- The download will start automatically and may take some time to complete, especially if there are a lot of songs on the playlists that you add.