How to use Google Home to control Philips Hue connected light bulbs . Other options are available, such as TP-Link Kasa, LIFX, and GE. The process is generally the same with minor variations for different manufacturers.
This process consists of finding and adding your bulbs to the Google Assistant app and assigning them to a room. Follow these steps:
- Open the Google Assistant app.
- In the Explore section, tap the compass icon in the top right of the screen.
- Tap the three-dots in the top right of the screen
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Services section and tap Home Control.
- Tap the Plus (+) in the bottom right corner.
- Scroll down and select Philips Hue.
- Sign in to your Philips Hue account, and all the lights you’ve set up will now appear in the devices under Home Control.