How to open the AR System Administration Console for BMC Remedy.
Opening the AR System Administration Console
- In a browser, go to the following URL address:
- Log on.
- Select AR System Administration > AR System Administration Console.
The AR System Administration Console gives you access to many administrator functions in BMC Remedy AR System. The console is part of the AR System Server Administration plug-in, which consists of a library file and a deployable application. (The plug-in is installed as part of the AR System server installation.)
AR System Administration Console
The following sections describe the categories available in the AR System Administration Console.
- General— Provides the following links that enable you to configure your server and view server information:
- Server Information — Used to configure your server. See Configuring AR System servers.
- Review Statistics — Used to view statistics about the server. See Gathering baseline information.
- Review Server Events — Used to capture server-related activities and use them in workflow and API programs. See Capturing server events for workflow or API calls.
- Add or Remove Licenses — Used to configure license information. See Working with BMC Remedy AR System licenses.
- Password Management Configuration — User to force password changes. See Enforcing a password policy introduction.
- Orchestrator Configuration — Used to define the Atrium Orchestrator web service for BMC Remedy AR System. See Defining BMC Atrium Orchestrator web services.
- Web Services Registry — Used to register a web service. See Registering, modifying, and deregistering web services.
- Web Services Registry Query — Used to register the ServiceContext web service for a BMC application. See Registering the Service Context web service for BMC applications.
- Distributed Server Option (DSO) — Used to configure DSO. See How BMC Remedy Distributed Server Option manages distributed business requests.
- LDAP — Used to configure LDAP. See LDAP plug-ins in BMC Remedy AR System.
- Email — Used to configure the Email Engine. See Controlling BMC Remedy AR System through email.