With a Windows PC geared for VPN use, you need to share your connection with your Xbox console. After linking your PC and Xbox over an Ethernet cable, follow the below steps to share your existing PC VPN.
- Connect an Ethernet cable between your Xbox and VPN-ready PC.
- Right-click the Start Button
- Click Settings
- Click Network
- Click VPN
- Click Change Adapter Settings
- Click Proprieties
- Click the Sharing tab.
- Check the Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection box.
- Click the Select a private network connection box.
- Choose your X box Ethernet connection.
- Press OK
- Press the Xbox button on your Xbox controller
- Press the RB buttonthree times.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Network tab.
- Select Network Settings .
- Select the Test network conection tile
To use your VPN on Xbox, your Windows PC must remain running with an active VPN connection.