In order to successfully install ProProctor on your computer, you need to complete the following steps.
1. Navigate to https://rpcandidate.prometric.com.
2. Click on System Check, followed by Run.
3. After the check is done, proceed to download ProProctor Installer file.
4. Double click on the downloaded file to install the application, and click on Done once this is completed.
5. Type Windows Security in the Start Menu to open it.
6. Click on Virus & threat protection, then click on Manage settings under Virus & threat protection settings.
7. Scroll down and find the Exclusions section, click on the Add or remove exclusions under it and click on Add an exclusion, then chose the Folder option.
8. Add path C:\Users\[windows username]\AppData\Local\ProProctor.
9. On the Windows security, click Firewall & network protection, Change settings and then click Allow an app through Firewall and then click Allow another app.
10. Browse to C:\Users\[windows username]\AppData\Local\ProProctor\app-20.4.116 and select Proproctor application to add to firewall exception.
11. Click OK to save the changes.