Network problems cause this error while you transfer the data. It happens because firewall setting does not allow entry to the main server.
- In order to fix this error, you will have to access the server: https://services.intuit.com and https://datasync.intuit.com
- The Intuit Sync Manager Trusted Certificate is not longer valid:
- Go to ‘Program Data‘ in Sync Manger in your system and remove the ‘SBConnect.crt‘ file.
- Run the ‘Sync Manager Setup‘ again.
- In case, it is done, reset Sync settings. Follow the path: ‘Help> Manage Data Sync‘ and reset the ‘Intuit Sync Manager‘.
- While uploading data, there is an internal issue.
- Wait for some time and ‘Retry‘ again.