How to fix Chrome not saving passwords.[mai mult...]
Large Send Offload(LSO) is another feature in Windows designated for better network performance. Well-intended, but then the whole thing of allowing background apps to consume large amounts of network bandwidth is the reason why our Internet speed takes a hit.[mai mult...]
Adjust the Internet Bandwidth Settings
By default, Windows reserves 20% of your bandwidth for Windows Update, system apps and other purposes, leaving you with 80% bandwidth of Internet connection. If you don’t use Windows Update on a daily basis and the reservation limit slows your Internet down, then you can remove the limit by setting the value to 0.[mai mult...]
Outlook keep getting prompted for “Sign in with your Google account” every few minutes
Error: WHQL test fails at Intel Active Management SOL–(COM3)
Intel® Desktop Boards that support Intel AMT may fail certain WHQL tests with an error at Intel Active Management SOL–(COM3).
To successfully pass the WHQL tests, make sure you have a serial loopback cable connected to COM1 (some 965 boards have a COM1 pinout—you need to attach a dongle). When prompted that you don’t have COM3 loopback attached, select Ignore.