While you’re blocking unwanted websites, add an extra layer of protection and install a security app that provides safeguards against viruses, ransomware, and other malicious content. One of the more popular security apps is Mobile Security & Security from Trend Micro. With Mobile Security, you’re protected from malicious content, and you can block unwanted websites with parental controls. Other great Mobile Security features include:
- Finding malware in apps before they get installed on your Android device.
- Warning you if your personal information could be exposed by an app.
- Taking a screenshot of unauthorized attempts to access your device.
- Helping you find your phone if it gets lost.
- Helping recover from a ransomware attack.
- Wiping your device.
Pasi de urmat
Open the Mobile Security app, then scroll down on the main page and tap Parental Controls.
Enter the password for your Trend Micro account.
Tap Website Filter.
Tap the toggle switch beside Website filter to turn it On.
Tap Allow Now and follow the on-screen instructions to grant the appropriate permissions to Mobile Security.
Choose an age setting for the parental controls. This option is arbitrary; you can customize the settings later.
Tap Blocked List.
Enter a descriptive name and the URL for the unwanted website, then tap Save to add the website to the Blocked List.