The feature is dubbed as “Activity status” which on disabling hides your last activity on social media platform from your followers. Here we have mentioned a step-by-step guide to turn off activity status on the Instagram app.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to turn off your activity status on the app:
1. Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android smartphone.
2. Tap your profile picture in the bottom right corner and go to your Profile.
3. Here tap on hamburger Menu (three horizontal lines) and then select Settings.
4. After that, tap on Privacy and look for Activity Status, tap on it.
5. On the next page, the Show Activity Status toggle is turned on by default. Toggle it Off by tapping on it.
That’s it. Your Instagram activity status is now turned off and you will be able to surf freely without anyone stalking you.