Open Outlook and select Calendar from the list on the bottom left-hand side corner.
1. In your Calendar, right-click on your Calendar on the left-side calendar list and select Sharing Permissions.
- Click on Calendar Permissions located in the Home menu across the top of the window.
- A new Calendar Properties window will open.
- Click on the Add User… button.
- In the Search field start typing the person’s name in the field and it will suggest matches. When you find the person, click the Add button.
- Back on the Permissions window you can set the permissions for what access the individual will have.
- Press the OK button.
Leave A Comment?