- Start the device in Advanced startup.
Quick tip: Depending on the severity of the problem, you can access the Advanced startup options in a few ways. You can use this guide to learn all the methods to access Advanced startup, and then continue with the steps below.
- Click on Troubleshoot.
- Click on Advanced options.
- Click on Uninstall Updates.
- Click the Uninstall latest quality update option.
- Sign in using your administrator credentials.
- Click the Uninstall quality update button.
After you complete the steps, the system will uninstall the latest quality update on your device (if available).
Leave A Comment?