- Click START and type REGEDT.EXE then press ENTER
- Expand HKLM > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Control > DeviceGuard > Scenarios > CredentialGuard
- Double click on the ENABLED key and set it to 0
- Open Start.
- Search for regedit and click the top result to open the Registry.
- Browse the following path:
- Right-click the Windows (folder) key, select the New submenu, and choose the Key option.
- Name the key RemovableStorageDevices and press Enter.
- Right-click the newly created key, select the New submenu, and choose the DWORD (32-bit) Value option.
- Name the key Deny_All and press Enter.
- Double-click the newly created DWORD and set the value from 0 to 1.
- Click the OK button.
- Restart your computer.
You can change the keyboard’s sensitivity, also known as the keyboard’s repeat rate through Keyboard properties.[mai mult...]
If you have a .BAT file and you’re trying to get it to run automatically using Task Scheduler in Windows, you might have run into the issue where it simply doesn’t run unless you manually run the task. I created a batch file that deletes everything inside a temp folder whenever the computer starts up. I created a basic task in Task Scheduler and hoped for the best. Unfortunately, nothing happened when my computer booted up. After a lot of trial and error, I figured out how to get the script to run.[mai mult...]
Alternatively, you can adjust the sensitivity of the mouse by modifying the registry.
Warning: This is a friendly reminder that editing the Registry is risky, and it can cause irreversible damage to your installation if you don’t do it correctly. It’s recommended to make a full backup of your PC before proceeding.[mai mult...]
To add OneNote to a team or chat on Microsoft Teams, use these steps:[mai mult...]