If you’d like to chat with multiple people at once on Snapchat, make a group and add all the people you want to it. You can then hold group discussions and share your stories with everyone.
Pasi de urmat
To make your group on Snapchat, first, open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- In the bottom bar of Snapchat, tap “Chat” (a text bubble icon).
- On the “Chat” screen, in the bottom-right corner, tap “New Chat” (a blue icon).
- A “New Chat” page will open. Here, to make a group, tap the “New Group” option.
- Give your group a name by tapping “New Group” at the top of the page. Type a name for your group and hit Enter.
- To start adding people to your group, tap the “To” field and type your friends’ names to add them to the group. Add all your friends you want to have a group conversation.
Once you’ve added your friends, at the bottom of the page, tap “Chat with Group.”
A chat screen will open allowing you to post messages in your newly created group. You can make posts, your friends can view the messages, and they can also post their own messages.
To manage your group’s settings, in the top-left corner of the group page, tap the group icon.
You can now change your group options however you want.
To view more options, in the top-right corner, tap the three dots.